Hello everyone and happy Tuesday! As you may well know, I am bit obsessed with gut health. Having experienced a dibilitatng withdrawal from topical steroids a few years ago, I have been creating smoothies and other delicious healthy recipes and snacks to fortify, bolster and calm the gut.
As an avid smoothie-lover (and most recently, smoothie bowl adorer), imagine my sheer delight when this parcel of joy popped through my letterbox!
‘Love Thy Gut’ is the creation of Inspiriko; a leading gut health brand. It is crammed full of amazing, health-boosting ingredients and it tastes divine in a smoothie blend.
I absolutely adore the packaging, the ethos, the story behind the brand and the way it’s made me feel! Shiny, sparkly and full of energy!
I have been adding it to my morning smoothie bowl plus extra in my on-the-go smoothie that I pack for the days that I’m out visiting clients. It keeps me full between meals and helps to keep my energy levels consistent.
Yesterday afternoon was a riot in my kitchen; I created some really nutrilicious recipes that I will share with you in due course and I also made this Dragonfruit & Bananaberry Smoothie Bowl.
Recipe: 1 x dragonfruit (keep some back for decoration), 2 x frozen bananas, 1 x tsp of Inspiriko Love Thy Gut powder, 1 x tsp of pitaya powder, 100g of almonds, half a kiwi, 3 x tbsp of coconut milk, 100ml of coconut water. Blend until all ingredients have combined to form a thick smoothie consistency, decant, embellish and enjoy!
5 Fun Facts about Inspiriko:
1. It is 100% certified vegan and organic
2. It’s completely gluten free
3. It’s crammed full of fibre, calcium, vitamin A, magnesium, zinc, vitamin E & vitamin B6
4. All products are packaged in biodegradable or recyclable material and there’s absolutely no plastic!
5. The founder, Andra is a legend! The story behind this beautiful blend is as beautiful as the product itself; empowering women to be their best is the mission and she has most definitely empowered and inspired me.
Don’t forget to tag all your @hollyswholesomekitchen creations using hashtag #hollyswholesomekitchen and keep checking in here for all the latest tips, advice and recipes!
All my love and encouragement,