Well “hello there” Month of Love! It’s so nice to finally see you (after the 341 days of January!). Is it just me, or does it feel like January seems like three months crammed into one?! After the hype and excitement of Christmas, it can sometimes take me a little while to find my New Year groove and I’m totally fine with that. Nature takes its precious time to bloom and we are allowed to afford ourselves the same luxury. We are only human, after all.
You guys have been loving my monthly mantras and with the slight hunt of spring in the air (and my home now full of vibrant yellow daffodils), I thought that I’d base my February Mantras around the freshness that this new season brings, how it revives our bodies and refreshes the mind & soul!
• I know that all will be well and everything will work out for the best in the end.
• I trust the decisions and my wisdom to take me in the direction in which I’d like my life to unfold.
• I am beautiful, capable and worthy of all the love in the world.
• I appreciate all that life has to offer and I feel deep gratitude for my life.
• I awaken to the dawn of Spring and allow my life to move in rhythm with nature.
By repeating mantras and/or meaningful phrases to ourselves regularly, it is possible to change our way of thinking about things. If we find ourselves stuck in a certain situation or thought process, being patient and kind to ourselves can have a hugely beneficial impact on our overall health and wellbeing.
Change takes time, persistence and perseverance but there is such treasure to be found if we don’t give up. If we continually and consistently work on the things we perhaps are afraid of, we can overcome them and even use them as the seed for our personal growth.
I hope you like my Mantras for February. Please feel free to leave any comments or add to the 5 I’ve written! I love hearing your feedback!
Have a great month and see you in March!
All my love and encouragement,